Saturday, November 21, 2009

My seniors

The seniors are leaving. Today is my last with them. Huh...the college might be boring without them.

My seniors are awesome and very nice!!!!
- Daniel gave me his 3in1 drinks, books, file and a lot of his stuffs.
- Keshan gave me his broken table!!! But still can be use and the broken part is actually very small one...haha
- Cheng gave me his book shelf.
- His housemate gave me a "cupboard" (how to say arr?? because it is not really a book shelf and not really a cupboard. But a bit likes cupboard la). I have a lot of bookshelf already..so I borrow it to John and Xiang/Ali; my housemate.
- Zeff gave me his AS books and A2 books!!! Although he used it for a year, but it still ok and look like freshly bought from Uncle Beh!!!
- Wan gave me his maths book (then, I must take maths!!!)
- Christine gave me a few books.
- Aileen gave me her books (a few also).
- Evanca gave me her books (actually as my rewards because she asked me to bring her stuff back to Sabah!!!).
- Susu taught me a lot how to become a leader!!!!

The best thing is: all of those things I got it for FREE!!!!

4 comments:

susu said...

taught not thought....

naderROXX said...

wee~. so may free stuff! lucky r you, maeggie!

keshan said...

lol...i sound like a bad senior...give u broken table..d table was fine...till pak cik parang broke it with a metal rod..T.T
haha

Maegyvear said...

haha..Dun worry keshan, u are the best..haha