Friday, November 6, 2009

Accident!



Last Tuesday (3rd November 2009), I have sprained my ankle!!! I tell you, it was extremely painful. And, that was not easy. That night, I can't even walk/step or use my left leg to walk!!! Imagine, how suffered I am when I go to the toilet, taking bath, or even just to move from my study table to my bedroom. I better jump like a Pocong rather than walking. But thanks God, everything last in only a day!!


Thank you to Jin Xiang for supporting and helping me to go to any classes. My classmates, my friends, CF committee, and the Lecturers!!! Thank you also to Eshabell and Claressa for suggesting (actually forcing) me to use their traditional liquid to reduce swelling and relieve sprains. Thank you for those who sms me, supporting and giving advices!!! I received many sms during that night. Some of them, I can't even reply (no credit anymore)!!!


Sorry for those who advised/forced/suggested me to go to hospital/clinic because I didn't go. Although I am going to become a doctor in the future, but I am a type of "keras kepala" person if you ask me to go to hospital/clinic. Haha..not because I hate hospital, but I don’t like being treated/injected/'molest'ed by the doctor. Especially on my legs!!! Haha...ok, God bless you all!

7 comments:

Willy said...

Please don't use term 'molested'..I prefer 'examine'...hehe...=)

Melzie said...

Nak jadi doktor, tapi takut kat doktor...

Anonymous said...

it's ankle, not angle...

Maegyvear said...

thank anonymous!
i have corrected it already..

Datu Ramlee said...

Mc, bru tau pla....kesian. Jgn jak kaki tu kena potong cukup la...

Datu Ramlee said...

Kesian, nasib baik tidak kena potong kaki tu...

Maegyvear said...

haha..nasib baik mc ada kaki...
huh..
i cannot imagine if i dont have legs anymore...