Monday, June 13, 2011

Just the way I am


Its about 2 weeks after I came back home (from my KI Course). 
And, I've been busy most of the time. OMD!

I reached Sabah on 29 May, around 3.00pm at my Kampung. I took my rest first, and z z Z: SLEPT! I was terribly sleepy, because that morning, I slept at 4.00am, til 6.30am ONLY! Gossiping with John Lau for the last time (BROMANCE?!). And, enjoy packing my stuffs. FYI, John Lau is not good in packing his stuff!! Oppss...secret revealed, sorry JL!


I woke up at 7.00pm on that day. 
Haven't bath! 
Haven't eat!! 
Haven't unpack my luggage.

And, I directly received SMS, asking me to go to the stage for Kaamatan Rehersal! I was lazy (and tired) to go actually, but because I'm the emcee, so I have to be there. IF NOT?! They can't start the rehersal. Haiz.

Finished rehersal around 11.30pm.

The next morning, I have to woke up before 8.00am. Because, the event is starting before 8.00am. Emcee-ing for the whole day, until night. OMD!


And so far, I have attended few meeting (for our coming Youth Activity), post mortem (was paid for becoming the emcee!!! Yay), and 4 more up-coming projects.

I've deactivated my FB recently.
WHY?!
Just assume that I am busy, okay?
(After this, don't ask me anymore).

Well,
I want to change!
I want to become more mature.
I want to become more ADULT.
Not a teenage boy anymore, not in anyone teenage dream.
3 months during KI Course had taught me a lot about LIFE.
About FREEDOM.
About HUMANITY.
About being true of who you ARE.
And about accepting yourself.

I've seen different kind of personality.
Those who managed to maintain,
And those who have changed.

I've seen people who can (and really) appreciate others, and those who don't.
I've seen friends who accept the way you are, and those who don't.
I've seen those people who really work hard and want the best for others,
but was treated the way in which they are not deserving it.

I met many people who at first I'm not really comfortable and 'like' them, but after knowing them, I was like "he/she is awesome actually."

I thanks God for giving me the chance to see this thing during KI.
This experience causes me to THINK.
And this experience causes me to LEARN.
And, I've decided to cut all my connection,
to REFRESH,
and to REFLECT about everything.

And hopefully,
I can become someone new,
and something better.

Don't worry, I'm okay.
Still the way I am (slighty different a bit),
Still humble,
Still innocent,
And still virgin.


(this might be my last opportunity to use this kind of 2P2C introduction).

P/S: Weird post. Ignore this. Haha. Suddenly, I miss my housemates: John Lau (JL), Victor Lian (Mr. Big V), Xiang (JX), and ZheYan (taken). Hehe.

1 comment:

the Charioteer said...

i want to become mature too!!