Friday, February 12, 2010

Home Sweet Home


Yeah!!! I'm home now. I miss Sabah so much!! Guess what, when the aeroplane landed, the first thing that I saw was the Pilak’s people working beside the airport.

When I reached my house, all my younger brothers and cousins came to me. Semuanya minta didukung!! Berebut-rebut untuk didukung..haha..until some of them fight to each other, cry and jealous if I ‘dukung’ one of them.

What else? Erm..oh ya, my room is so dirty!! Dust is everywhere. So, I cleaned it up today, and it looked fabulous after that. Well, I am hygienist. I don’t like to see things messy and dirty!!


Oh ya..something happen during my flight. I sat at 24B (means, in the middle). At my right side is a girl from Philippine. During lunch time, one of the steward asked me,

“Would you like to have Nasi Lemak or Roti Canai, sir?”

Then, with British slang, I answered him. “Nasi Lemak, please. Thank you!”

Haha..that is not the interesting part I gonna tell you here. The Philippine’s girl also asked for the same order as mine. But suddenly, she dropped her nuts+ikan bilis!! I saw her wanted to ask the steward to pick it up for her, but she didn’t. Then, being gentleman, I gave mine to her. She smile, saying thank you! Haha..for the first time I sacrifice my foods to other in MAS. Although I like nuts very much, but it felt much more delicious and great when you sacrifice something you like to those who need it.

So, what Maegyvear said today:
“It will be much more ‘delicious’ and great when you sacrifice something you LIKE to those who NEED it.”

4 comments:

naderROXX said...

gyver, sungguh gentleman.. hoho~ xsangke..


nader said: the ultimate happiness is making people happy

AMY LYNETTE said...

the girl must be very pretty la.. thats why you give ahahah!!!
no la memang pun you're good.. hahahaha...

ezra said...

like your story..

Maegyvear said...

nader: haha..mmg gentleman pun..kekeke

amy: no la, u are much prettier than her..

ezra: tq geng!