Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do you still love God?


My Middle Semester II Examination was from 25th January 2010 until 30th January 2010. I tell you, that week is the hardest week for me (so far).

Two days before exam starts, I was hardly facing problems! Before this, I can handle a lot of problems that arise. Outside me, I’m look as usual, happy and normal (although I have problem). But this time, the problems are different. I’m fighting with myself! Although I am totally hurted by someone, but still I am fighting with people’s opinion to forgive that person for the second time (btw, should I?). Because God said that “Forgive your enemy!!!”

This time is really hard and tough. I can’t hide it anymore. Even to pretend myself that I don’t have problem, but still my friends know that I am not in a good condition. Ricky said that, obviously, it shown.

During the exam, people are rushing to finish answering their papers in one hour, but still cannot finish it within that period of time. Imagine me, sitting in the examination halls, rushing to answer the questions, and at the same time, that problems arise and keep disturbing me. I lose my focus!

Why I can focus and let it go???

- It was tough!!!
- Because, firstly I forgive that person 5 months ago.
- Although it’s not my fault, but I am the one who worked hard to strengthen back our relationship. Trying many ways to help that person so that that person will not feel guilty and be happy.
- I think that my forgiveness before this is useless and did not been appreciated.
- That person broke the promises he/she make before (I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN)!!!

How tough is the problem??? Well, I’m not going to post what kind of problem was it here. Because, still I care about that’s person privacy. But, it was hard until it affects my internal Mid Semester 2 Examination (Yups! My results are not too good compared to before) and it did me cry!!! (what??? A guy cried??? Huh...yess!! Sometimes, a guy do cry when they are really hurt: I mean, really, really, and extremely hurt)

I asked myself, God why this entire thing happened to me? Why I’m facing it now (I mean, during exam week)??? Why not later? Arghhh...

Well human, the greatest part of it is how God work during that period of time? And, how you glorify God’s name during this tough-period of time? If God give you this, do you still love God?

“Thanks God for giving me such a great testimony and experience to glorify your name and to bless others. May this simple story can become a great inspiration for those that in the same condition faced by me. Praise you!”

3 comments:

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

Things will not always be smooth sailing when we choose to take that step of faith to believe in Christ. God never promised us that. No pain no gain, no suffering no awakening...Trials are designed to help us become stronger. Jesus Himself didn't live a luxurious life, nor did he drive a posh car...When we are faced with all these hurts, perhaps we should be more grateful instead, because we are patterning after His life...don't you think so?

Joeffrey Sylvester said...

I extremely agree with our Edwin.. Its kinda hurt, when someone that you trust as a friend did something to you.. But, life must go on. Maybe, seeking for Him, is really the best way to calm your mind.. Not solving, but to make your heart or feeling get to feel peace and calm again.. Our Lord Jesus, is always be with you.. And, you such a wonderful guy, friend and even mentor, so God will always give His blessing to extraordinary guy like you..

Joeffrey Sylvester said...

I totally agree with our Edwin here.. Its kinda hurt when someone that we trust as our friend, did something which is very pathetic to us. Maybe, God had something to say to you, by giving you such test..Sometime, a obstacle make people more mature. But, seeking from Him, is really the appropriate. He never leave us.. Remember, you still have us, your friends.