Thursday, January 13, 2011

Orang Normal?

Wow!

Last Sunday, I sang and performed on stage. One song from Jimmy Palikat (Nikki's brother): Tanak Kampung. I felt so touched when I received such a great respond and support from the audience
(that I called them: my fans.) Hehe.


Then, they requested me to sing one more song. Huh. So, I sang Wali Band's song: Cari Jodoh! After 2 performances, I came down and met my fans! (Macam artis pula).



The best part was, there was a drunk guy that came to me and said,
"Wow, semakin handsome kau sekarangkan. Dulu, kau sangat pemalu!" 

Haha. Don't focus on the whole sentence. But, look at the highlighted word: PEMALU! Nasib baik lelaki mabuk tu tak describe saya sebagai
pendiam dan pemalu!

At least, there is someone who agreed that I am Pemalu & Pendiam. That is so ME!

But, my happiness turn into the feeling of full with curious when he started to say, "Saya sangkakan kau tak kawan orang-orang normal."

WHAT?!

Then, I asked him, "Maksud kau? Apa maksud kau orang-orang normal?"

He answered me, "alaah, orang-orang normal la. Yang macam kami, moginum (drink alcoholic drink) dan pukul orang (gang fight). Saya ingatkan kau kawan orang-orang alim saja!"

P/S: Haha. Well, for me, we should be friend with everybody. Because, all of us are God's creation; human being! But, it is very important for you to control yourself and just be careful. The way you bring up your personality is how you will create either good or bad impression and perspective of them at you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bah. pa lg? kasi jalan~