Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Post in 2011

First of all, I want to say so sorry to those who texted me for New Year, but I can't or didn't reply their message. I was busy the whole week, and during that night, I was on stage.

Hey there, Happy New Year 2011! May this year brings you more happiness with a healthy life. Not forgotten, get ready for the new challenges that might come through to you this year ya!


Well, where should I start blogging?
 
I remember, the last time I online was on 30 December, last year. Quite a long time is it? Well, let me start with few photos during our youth photography session:

Never come across my mind that my Church has a great landscape for photography shooting! No wonder, we won in a second place for the best Church Landscape for the whole Sabah!


Caroling: Tonight gonna be our last Caroling! You might be asking: WHY TOO LATE? Ask Penampang-ians. Especially those under Penampang Parish. Let me explain a little bit, we do Caroling after christmas because most of the songs are telling us that Jesus is already born. Before Christmas, we have 4 weeks of Advent. After Advent, then Christmas. After Christmas, then Caroling. So, we will only pick songs that bring the message that Jesus is already born. Such as, Joy to the World, Oh Holy Night, Angels we have heard on high. etc etc.


On 26 December, I was the DJ for our Youth Party at St. Peter & Paul Hall. That party was awesome, with youth and friends having fun in celebrating Christmas together! I perform few songs also, performing like a real of 'my concert' (perasan!). Haha.



From 30 until 31 December, 2010: I was extremely busy preparing for our New Year Celebration. I was the Emcee. I tell you, I am deadly tired! My voice now? Ohhh...serak-serak rock basah gitu! I was the Emcee from 2.00pm until 2.00am:

Photography Session

Senam Robik Before we start our Evening Activities

Registration

Larian Tahun Baru

Sukaneka: This is what we called it Rampanau. Do you want to try?

Sukaneka: Tiup gula dalam tepung

Sukaneka: Susun Bata!

Golongan Veteran: They were in charge of Tiket Bertuah: Our Kampung always do work together, semangat perpaduan dan kemasyarakatan masih maintain!

Tired, but maintain smile!

This Kids are so cute! They perform choir: Gloria. And seriously, they are superb. They won for the Christmas Choir Competition, Parish Penampang Level 2010.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year maegyvear! :))

Maegyvear said...

Thanks Tiara!!! Happy New Year to you too. Hehe.