Thursday, February 10, 2011

Youth Revolution & Konsert Rohani

Last week, I was tremendously tired and of course busy.

Let me recall my schedule:

31 January (Monday):
Novena & Practice for Concert

2 February (Wednesday):
Novena & Practice for Concert

3 February (Thursday):
Novena, Gotong-Royong, Practice for Concert and proceed with Concert rehearsal.

4 February (Friday):
Stayed at Church for Youth Revolution Programme
5 February (Saturday):
Youth Revolution Programme & Concert Performance

6 February (Sunday):
Youth Revolution Closing Ceremony


You might be asking: 
What is the Youth Revolution Programme? 
What is about the Concert?

The idea of that Youth Revolution Programme came from my experience and exposure at KTT: Campus Revolution. I remember the moment when I told all my CF Committees that:

"Here (in KTT), we learnt about leadership. Our faith have been challenged! But remember, we are not only serve here! I really hope to see you guys as a leader (or at least: serving) at your place."

Hey there: Edwin Loh, Joyner, Sophia, Mark, Gavin Man, Ricky Rack, Willy, Melzie, Gebby, Victor, and Ling Chieng Jiun. How are you guys doing there? I believe that all of you are still with the cross (responsibility) that God has given us to pass it on. Don't give up!

I've promised to my Youth Advicer: Christina to do something for the youth during my holiday. Thanks God, I did! And, I thank you very-very much to KBP Induk, Youth Revolution Team, KSB and TPBP, not forgotton to those who involved in this programme because you guys made it a success!

Youth Revolution is Our First Youth Activity this year (under KBP). To recall, recharge and renew. To polish youth's hidden talent, and to expose them with Bible, developing and increasing their faith, and at the same time, to help them to develop a good attitude, socially. Our greatest challenge is the 'Revolution' itself. But within 3 days, we managed to revolutionalise them physically, socially and of course spiritually. Maybe not all, but at least we have opened the door, and help them to make their first step out from their comfort zone.
Thanks God.

During Concert: 

We had many talented youth in musics and art. They can play musics instrument, and sing very very well! So, during the programme, we tried our best to polish the unpolished, and help them to develop their self esteem and confident level.

I performed 10 songs: Yesus, Celebrate Jesus Celebrate, Tiba Saat, One Way, Dalamnya KasihMu, Mengejar HadirMu, Shout to the Lord, Alleluai To Christ the Lord, How Great is Our God, and Shine Like Stars with my awesome friends and talented singer: Donna Benedict and Rachelle Ann on stage, live! Not forgotten the band: Melldry Mikin (Keyboard), Firminus (Drum), Davey Dennis (Bass Guitar), Ronald Reggie (Lead Guitar) and Walter Lampangoh (Acoustic Guitar). Superb Emcee: Baxter Collin, and So You Think You Can Dance dancers: Nestor, Florina, Mechelvia, Mitchelle Fay, Marsheline and Eldora.

Even though we were tired, no more voice, lack of sleep and busy: but we had such a great experience that night!

3 comments:

EveEvey said...

it was superb! too bad x dpt join from the first day :( next time buat lagi :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great to see that.

A revo has started in Sabah!

I'm inspired and I'm here to report to you how things are for me.LOL

Life's good, PTL. Served God a lot in the music ministry in church, of course, never ending joy and it's such a privilege to serve the Lord.

God would be pleased seeing us serving Him no matter where we are.

God bless!!!

EDWIN LOH

ezra said...

halleluyah:))