Tuesday, February 15, 2011

KI? Goodbye Sabah!

Everyone is talking about KI.  
When is it actually?

I messaged Miss Syairah, and she said that Mr. Razib told her that KI should be on 28th February 2011. But, she don't want to spread the news yet because JPA haven't give them a confirmation.


28th February 2011???


I have another 13 more days left!!!

It makes me feel sad, suddenly. Because, I'm leaving Sabah again, all my friends here and especially my family! So, I posted Goodbye in my FB Status as a sign of leaving soon to all my friends. When I looked back my days that were spent here, I enjoyed myself too much. Having fun as a teenager, or as a young youth. But after this, I won't be able to have such a great happiness as a teenager anymore (maybe).

I'm going back to KTT for Language Course, or Kursus India. And will be focusing on my study and career as a young medical student a.k.a doctor (seriously)!

"I don't want to disappoint all of them,
who support and hoping for the best on me."


P/S: Goodbye my friends. I miss the time we spent and hangout with all of you!

No comments: