Friday, July 1, 2011

Night at KLIA!

Now, it is 3.41am.
And, I'm at KLIA!
Staying overnight with Navanya & Aathitiyaa.
I'm suppose to be alone,
but they came to accompany me.

 
I'm connected to the KLIA Wifi,
But cannot connect to Facebook, 
YM, Skype and even Malaysian Airlines Website!

Navanya and Aathitiyaa is sleeping now, in front of me.
Pity on them, but thats show how a true friend is.
Such great friends!

There are many more people sleeping around here.
And there is a group of family eating KFC now!
Not KFC Breakfast, okay!!

Tomorrow, my Youth Activity will be started at 3.00pm.
And during that time, I will just come back from KL!
No sleep. Die la.

During our Pre-Departure Briefing,
Tengku Farah (JPA Officer) announced that 
we will be flying to Mysore on the 16 August!!

 
 P/S: Byebye Malaysia! St. Philomena, here I come!!!

1 comment:

syndia said...

waahhh x lama lg, about 2 weeks left, grr all the best gibo :)