Saturday, July 9, 2011

Volunteering & Studio Offer?!

Hey, long time I didn't update my blog.

Anywhere, now I'm busy as a Volunteer Assistant at Jaringan Orang Asal SeMalaysia (JOAS) office. I'm flying on the 16th of August this year to Mysore India to further my study in medicine. People (my friends) might be busy preparing for their flight, which is very-very soon. Me?! Haha.


JOAS is a company which is basically to protect Indigenous Peoples rights. The Indigenous Peoples Network of Malaysia or Jaringan Orang Asal Se-Malaysia (JOAS) is the umbrella network for 21 community-based non-governmental organisations that have indigenous peoples’ issues as the focus. As the focal point for indigenous rights and advocacy in Malaysia, JOAS provides the indigenous communities with representation not just nationally but regionally and internationally as well.


Basically, now I'm busy for the preparation of Sambutan Perayaan Hari Orang Asal Sedunia (PHOAS) national level, which will be held at KDCA Cultural Village Penampang Sabah, from 5th to 9th August 2011.

Why I joined this volunteering thing? First of all, I want to maximize my time here with many activities, which for sure can expose me to new things, and thus gaining new experiences. 

Next, actually I'm very interested in joining like MERCY organization to help people out there. So, by having new experiences working as a volunteer at JOAS, I hope I can gain more experiences and make use of it in the future.

Life is getting much more busy after I got an offer from PUSAKAG to get involve in their new music video shooting. OMD, I feel like a celebrity now. But I think, I will reject this offer. Better give to other people who need more.




This is one of their music production (among my favourite duet songs):



P/S: Thanks to Christina David for giving me many opportunity to discover more about life. Live your life's purpose, then you can see others too. GBU.

No comments: