Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I got H1N1?




I am not feeling well a few days ago. From 25 July, I got fever. It is worsen on 26 of July by which I got fever, flu, cough and dizzy/headache! Oh my Godness!!! All of those things are the symptom of the famous spreading diseases nowadays, H1N1. My parents adviced me to go to the clinic and take medication. Although my ambition is to be a doctor, but I hate injection!!! Injecting people? Yes, I like...hehe..that's why I'm not going to the clinics for medication or any injection! Sorry Mum & Dad for disobeying!

I slept and rest a lot in my room. I went to Mini Mart of KTT and bought panadol (active fast). But, it doesn't effect anything. The virus of the fever is too strong!! On Monday, I am totally out of the mood to go to the class. But, I forced myself not to miss the class. Because of feeling extremely cold, then I used my sweater to keep me warm throughout the day. Huh..Ricky Rack @ Isaac kept on pulling my legs! He said, I am 'bagaya' with that sweater..haha..what ever la!

But now, I'm healed and recovered! Don't worry la..I am not infected with H1N1. It is just a normal fever. Maybe because of lack of sleep, got a lot of works to do and also because of the environmental weather drastically changed. I am getting better.

Thanks for my supportive friends in KTT for taking care of me. Do I need to mention their name? Huh..too many! But, the most caring (like a doctor/brother/dad/hahangai tobitua..etc), are my two gang of musketeers (Ricky & Willy). Thanks a lot yaa..not forgotten, to those who support me in their prayer..May God Bless all of you. Peace!


4 comments:

Melzie said...

You don't even go to the clinic and yet u get better???

Walao eh!

I went to the clinic and I still feel like the whole world is spinning T_T

Lazslo Gillie said...

bo..better you go jumpa doc..mn la tao kn..just in case..hu!hu!..klu sakit jan salahkan babi tpi salakan diri sendri, sapo suru kuat jalan..ha!ha!take k,bro..

Willy said...

it is not about lack of your sleep u get fever....its bcoz u always paitung....hahaha..:P

ricky said...

haha...willy btul tu! bukan stakat paitung.. manananggul pun sontoun..