Saturday, October 10, 2009

Youth.God Server.Futur Doctor

I believe that everything in life happened for reasons. He has his own plans towards our journey of life. Success, failure, happiness, sadness and etc. Most of us do not understand about the plan. And most of us do not believe that He had planned the wonderful things in our life. We keep on blaming, giving up and saying that we have a bad luck! But, it is us to decide, how we are going to handle it. If we handle it properly, at the end of our life, we will realise that how wonderful and beautiful it is.

I like blogging because that is one of the way how I can share His plan in my life to those who do not realise how beautiful the life is. So, I have changed my purpose of blogging from writing non-sense to sharing the greatest sense of life. This is the journey of life as a youth, a God Server and a future doctor.

I still remember during my exposure programme under JPA Scholarship in medical course at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kota Kinabalu, Sabah in the end of March, 2009. Most of the doctors discourage us to become a doctor.

“If you want to become a doctor just because of the title, money, glamorous
and being respect by others, forget it!”

“You will lose your life when you become a doctor!”

“Your life is in the hospital!”

Those are are their words to us. Discouraging right? Among 30 of the candidates for JPA Scholars during the exposure programme, I heard a lot of them depressed by the reality of becoming a doctor. For me, huh..do you want to lose your life? Of course not! I want to enjoy and enjoy and enjoy!!! But, then I realised something that inspiring me. What is the purpose for you to live? And what is my purpose in life??? I realised that happiness, glamorous and all that people compete to grab are nothing as compared to serving people, helping them, sharing the words of God and the joy of His love. Those are my purpose of life as youth, God Server and a doctor.

But, I tell you, it is not easy if you do not understand His plan in your life. You will give up, fed up and just become crazy!!! That was me before. But I try to figure out, solve His puzzle and investigate His plan. Wow..then, I believe that everything happen for reasons.

I am a youth. I am a God Server. And, I am a future doctor. I am the Christian Fellowship (CF) President and I am the Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar (MPP) Vice President. Why??? Honestly, I try to run away from all those things. But, it was just happened. And the same question came; why, why and why??? And, the answer is just the same; everything happened for reasons. That is a part of His plan in our journey of life.

I ask you, can you live for 2 weeks with lack of sleep, lack of eats, tiredness, no time for fun, no time for relaxing, no time for everything? As a student, are you happy to live without focus in class, feel sleepy and tired when you lecturer is teaching, cannot understand everything? You come to the class with zero in your mind, and finish it with nothing improved? That was just happened to me within the two weeks. I wake up every day around 7.00am, went for morning prayer until 8.00am, work hard to finish my assignments (extremely hard to finished it especially when I don’t know everything), went to class until evening, and rushing for dance practise. Sometimes I don’t take my dinner or bath just because of no time for that (really timeless). Lunch? Usually, no lunch, just digesting food to gain energy from my breakfast. At night, I have to handle CF practise or CF night, assignments, dance practise, MPP events etc etc! After that, at 11.00pm, I have to come and lead the Rosary Prayer with my catholic friends. And usually sleep around 1.00-2.00am. Then, continue my daily routine as usual. I’m tired!!!



Why all of these things happened to me??? Well youth, I got my strength by prayer (being with God). With God, I understand that this is his perfect plan to me. I thankful to Him of experiencing these things within 2 weeks in my life. I realised that life as a doctor is just like this. No time for everything, except for your responsibilities. It was such a tough weeks for me. Really, I meant it! But, I don’t want to give up! Because what I suffered now is nothing as compared to the glory that He will reveal to me later (Rom 8:18). I have my responsibilities as a medical student. I have my responsibilities as a MPP vice president (at the same time, learning how people lead others). I have my responsibilities as a CF President (bringing my friends to be closer to God, share the love and the words of Him).


“Thanks God for all those things (experiences). Because, I believe that those things will strengthen me. And, build up my maturity towards reflecting my journey of life as a youth, God Server and a future doctor. Amen!”

16 comments:

Willy said...

Praise to the Lord.You have received the revelation..Keep going to serve and we are always here for you....go maeggy,go maeggy...haha

Melzie said...

Wooh, go Meaggie! Halleluyah for God has sent us such an awesome President for CF!

Look, I know you don't want to burden anyone, but if you need help, I'm sure I'll always have an extra helping hand :))

P/S: Don't push yourself too hard though.

Maegyvear said...

TQ Willy
TQ Melzie

Im not good. Im still learning and growing...

frecylla may said...

halu Gibo...ya, it true that everything happened for reason and i really like all your sharing in your blog...honestly, your blog really inspiring me to live my life, ya too really..huhu..last but not least,Gbu always my dear fren...hehe...

frecylla may said...

halu Gibo...ya, it true that everything happened for reason and i really like all your sharing in your blog...honestly, your blog really inspiring me to live my life, ya too really..huhu..last but not least,Gbu always my dear fren...hehe...

Maegyvear said...

TQ May...
Glad u are inspired!!!
Hope can inspire and motivate you all the time..he2..

Susu said...

Isaiah 40:30-31

ezra said...

nothing is impossible..

Maegyvear said...

Even youth will become weak and tired,
And young man will fall in exhaustion,
But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength,
They will soar high on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint

Isaiah 40:30-31

Anonymous said...

eeemmm.. dear lit bro.. dun tek it hard.. sumtme dun force ursf to much to tell u that "i dun wan to think negative/positive about it..' many questions come across our mind..=D in fact, the bez way to cope is to LET THEM GO... try to silent ur mind.. end of it.. u wud realize that there's simple answer behind it..=D
ok..make ur life a lot easier..GBU kid.=D

marce

Anonymous said...

hoola fren, it is an oppurnity to be youth. Lead your youth by your will with the guidence of God, and there will be the bright way leading you 2 be what you wanted to be. ho3- kulas

Joeffrey Sylvester said...

"I believe that everything in life happened for reasons. He has his own plans towards our journey of life", this speech remind me about a verse which quoted from bible, Jeremiah chapter 29, verse 11: "For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".... And, eventually this is my favorite verse, as I had made it as my life principle. So, MG,keep on trying to accomplished the mission that you have aimed...

Maegyvear said...

wow, joe!
Such an amazing comments...
merci beaucoup!!! hehe...

duson said...

halo gyver..its a long time not seeing you..i could see that you have a hard time in KTT..but be patient because god helps will come right on the time you needs it..just believe in god and all your life will be enlighten and all your burden will be lifted by god..be happy always because god always keep an eyes on us and he never let us down..psalms 1:1..read it..

Maegyvear said...

Tengkiu2x Ason!!!
God Bless you too...

Joeffrey Sylvester said...

"I believe that everything in life happened for reasons. He has his own plans towards our journey of life. Success, failure, happiness, sadness and etc. Most of us do not understand about the plan." These word reminds me about one verse, quoted from Jeremiah, chapter 29 verse 11: "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".. So, MG, just enjoy your life, be a good christian and always have faith towards our Lord, and He will granted the desire that His people want. Be sure to study too..