Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I miss them, KBP!

The day after tomorrow is 6th August 2009! It means that I am here (at KTT) for a month already, and leave my friends (KBP-Komiti Belia Pelaksana) in one month!!! I miss them very very much because we spent a lot of time, sharing, praying and sitting together to discuss and make our youth's programme (Program Penjagaan Alam Sekitar) become reality and not just a fantasy!

Christina, Flevia, Gundul, Baxter, Gillie, Kilur, Gumie, Sonny, Roynston, Bonini, Rofino, Louis....a lot more!!! And for sure, all of them are MELATAH!! haha..and I am infected too..huh..infected of that contagious virus..the spreading of virus melatah..worsening among our youth and spreading tremendously nowadays. So, be careful with them. Their virus is much much much more worse than the H1N1 viruses! haha...

Here are some of our previous activity

This is my first activity with them; Bengkel Kepimpinan Belia KBP. They asked me to be one of the AJK. Ajk Permainan. He2..thanks God, I managed to organized a very very happening games! All the Youth are enjoyed!!

Next, this is me, as a presenter! haha.. I present the Kertas Kerja for our Youth Programme in front of Puan Anne Lasimbang (Pacos President) to get the greenlight and finance support around RM 7000. Once again, thanks God because I managed to present well and got the greenlight! Although I can't join them in the programme, but at least I have helped them to get the greenlight from the PACOS President. If I'm not mistaken, I've present more than 3 times for same Kertas Kertas to the youth, explaining and encouraging them to join. Huh...memang penat! But, in KBP, my tiredness is healed. Because, we makan a lot...hahaha..(makan nopo!!) I'm so sorry to the team because I can't join you all arr..I have to leave all of you because of my own journey of life..becoming future Doctor! Amen.



Look at me (with my laptop bag)! I just finished presenting to the youth about our programme at Moyog. And, we spent a few minute taking photos with the beautiful and amazing environment background at Sungai Moyog.


Next, after post-mortem, we mandi sungai!!!!!! At Sungai Babagon (yang cantik, bersih dan indah). I'm proud to be at Babagon (special message to Ricky)!


Three of this pictures are taken during our choir, praise and worship! The 1st and 2nd picture is taken during the Retret Kesedaran Suami-Isteri. Look at Gumie, tengah memperkemaskan 'sinanggul'. Hahaha..and the 3rd picture is taken during KBP Choir..amazing choir & good teamwork!!



Next, wahhh..Purun Kuala Penyu. We went there for Leadership training. And the best activity is; mokituntul (what tuntul in English arr??)

"Oiiiii pekerja, pigi mop!" hahahaha...This is what Gumie said after the pepsi tumpah and he melatah (kena cucuk)! Kesian pekerja tu...terus datang and mop the persi...Amaran: Kalo melatah, semua kami tidak mempunyai kemaluan (perasaan malu)..hahahahahhaha..funny and enjoy to be with them!

This picture is taken during the farewell party (KBP organized it for me) and after I sang a song (We are the Reasons) live and special for them. This is me with Christina. The KBP's advicer and team supporter!! She inspired me a lot. She shared a lot of things with me. And, I learnt a lot of things from her..mostly regarding our relationship with God and all about leadership!! Thanks Christina!

Being with them is one of the most precious moment I have. I will never forget them because they are so meaningful to me. And, I will always pray so that the God blessings will be always with them. Amen!

9 comments:

ricky said...

im also proud to come from Nosoob bah...!! Mokituntul? wat do you mean?

Bibiran said...

shalomm! we also miss u.."pemergianmu" ibarat kami kehilangan sayap ka bo diolo..huhu..anyway,semoga sukses n kbp zon 1 babagon terus maju ke hadapan...keep praying...

Unknown said...

Eii...malas saya o...ko buat sa terharu sangat...sampai nangis2 ni sa baca blog ko.

Anyway thanks...we also MISS YOU so much...

Happy Friendship Day...

Unknown said...

eii...malas sa o...ko buat sa terharu sangat la...sampai nangis2 ni baca blog ko.

Anyway...thanks a lot..we also MISS YOU so much...tidak sabar tunggu ko balik cni.

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY from all of us in KBP Zon 1 Babagon.

God Bless You...

YouthsLiFe said...

eii...malas o sa...ko buat sa terharu o...nangis2 ni sa baca blog ko...

Anyway...thanks..we also MISS YOU so much...
God Bless you....

Happy Friendship Day...

YouthsLiFe said...

eii...malas o sa ko...ko buat sa terharu sangat ni...nangis2 maa sa baca ni blog ko..

Anyway...thanks..we also MISS YOU SO MUCH...

GOD BLESS YOU..

tambalut said...

we also miss u so

Mary Ivanca said...

haii my frenss!!shalom..apa kbar ko d sna..smua geng kbp hrap ko shat2 ja d sna..hehe..smua kmi rindu ko d sni..bila gea ko blik d sni..em,jan pla trkejut geng kbp kc virus melata sma smua org..haha..
sori,i know i late 2 wish u but i must 2 wish...HAPI FRENDSHIP DAY!!

Lazslo Gillie said...

..come on,bro...tida lama lagi ko join kami lagi bei..maybe it's too short but at least ko dapat feel jga apo yang ko present di PACOs aritu..dun wory bogea..jauh dimata nga ososomok id ginawo bei..he!he!