Friday, June 10, 2011

9 June 2011

>> I got my Nikon Charger!!! Thanks John Lau for posting it to me.
>> I paid all my 'hutang' to (again) John Lau!
>> John Lau is going to US tomorrow; he promised me for souvenir!!!

I went jalan-jalan cari makan with my friends here.
(Gumie, Kumbil, Gillie, Toyou?!)
MegaLong. OMD! I ate a lot today! I like it. 
Life is getting busy! We'll be having Youth Activity soon.
Meeting here and there!
Plus, 4 more up-coming projects. (O.O)

 
I watched Kungfu Panda 2! 
I know that I'm too late for it, but still, it was awesome!


Received rumours:
Mysore?! 
Same thing will happen like KLE? 
OMD. Please don't!
Hopefully, it is not true.

P/S: Dear my senior (Keshan); get well soon. I'll pray for you. Take care, and all the best for your coming exam (^..^). And, thanks to Aliff for updating me on what is going on in FB!

No comments: