Thursday, June 23, 2011

This is what I call: MIRACLES!

Last night, I've joined Novena Prayer with my youth members.
I pray hard so that I can pass my JPJ Test tomorrow (it means, today).

I went to KMK today for my driving test (JPJ Test). What?! Baru ambil lesenkah? Yups. My JPJ Test was today. I suppose to have it last February, but due to few reasons, I have to postpone it. Well, on my way to KMK, I tried to calm down myself by listening to many motivating songs like: 
* Don't Say You Can't - Bruno Mars
* I didn't know my own strength - Whitney Houston

I reached KMK, and met with Amee Soimon (My collegemate). She is also taking her JPJ Test. We talked for a while, and then I was called for Ujian Bukit! My turn: 14!!


I felt something weird. Something that is not good. I have a bad feeling that I won't pass this test. Argghh! So, my name was called by the JPJ, and I was to get ready with the car provided. Guys, the car is damn not nice! Cis, malang sungguh nasibku!

When I started my car, and went up hill and stop, it was perfect! Huhh. Nafas lega. BUT!!!  After that, I press the petrol, the clutch and do what I'm supposed to do, it went up a bit, and then....arghhhh!!! I don't know what happened, but I failed!



They asked me to stop. Dengan muka penuh sedih dan hampa , I went out from the car, and went to see the JPJ for the report! BUT, when I got my report, it was written: LULUS. OMD, is it true? And, I checked the name, gosh...its not mine. It was ANDREW (the guy who managed to pass the Ujian Bukit, just beside my car). I went and see Andrew, he got my paper. I took it, and straight away, my eyes on the result: LULUS!!

I don't know what happened, either the JPJ made mistake, gave me chance, or, maybe due to the car problem. But, I really thanks THANKS GOD!!!

I told my Tutor about what happened just now, and he said: Its my luck! Before this, I was damn nervous. But after that, I don't want to waste the blessing from Him anymore. So, with confident: I went for parking, and 3 penjuru. LULUS. After that, JPJ (Laluan) Test: LULUS CEMERLANG!

NOW, I got my Lesen P!

First miracle of the day.


NEXT, guys, did you still remember about this post: I wish I can... ???
I'm hoping for a miracle.
I don't know what to decide, and how to decide.
I booked my ticket from 29 June to 5 July for JPA Briefing. Actually, JPA Briefing is only on 30 June. But, we planned for Jalan-jalan cari makan dulu. However, suddenly I have my Youth Activity.

Guess what, they sponsored me my flight ticket,
so that I can join the Youth Activity.
OMD.
So, I'm going back on 1 July!
I will do my best for my concert!!!
Thanks to my manager. Hehe.

Another miracle is:
My Church Feast Day!
The celebration was supposed to be on 29 June, which is exactly on the day when I'll be flying to KL. BUT now, I don't know what happened, but it was changed to: 28 June!! I will be singing solo at Church for the second time.

3 things 
that every seconds I think,
and at first I thought were impossible,
BUT now, everything is possible!
Thanks God!!

"For I know the plans that I have for you, 
the plans for good and not for disaster
To give you future and hope.." 
Jeremiah 29:11


P/S: Unexpected miracles from Him. Have Faith in Him, in your prayer, and what ever you do. God Bless!

4 comments:

J said...

amen....

p.s i thought u were now at India? haha..or my mistake.. haha

Miki Aya said...

Hey, that's great! Good to hear you finding miracles in this situation ;)

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

Congrats!

Miracles do happen! I left my DSLR in a food court in KL and went shopping. I thought somebody must have stolen it already since I left there for so long. But thank God, nobody took it!

Marcela Pimid said...

Hebat jg crita JPJ test ko ni... Congrate Kid !!! Seize the day !! ;)