Saturday, June 18, 2011

Car Accident!!!

I went out  with my friends for some event.
Roysten (Driver), Achel (sitting in front seat), Baxter, Gumie and me.
3 of us were sitting at the back seats of the car.

On our way back to our kampung after the event, 
it was around 7.45pm,
the ACCIDENT happened!!

-Sample-
(This is how the situation was)

Who's fault?
What happened?!

Well, there is a car (Proton Saga) in front of us, who was wanted to turn right, but the driver didn't use the car signal earlier, and suddenly made a sudden stop!

Roynsten made an emergency break!! 
Our Myvi was just like 20cm at the back of the Proton.
It was super-close!
Thanks God,
we were saved.

BUT, 
UNLUCKILY,
There was a Perodua Rusa Car at the back, driving fast, also made an emergency break, but it was too late. PLUS, his break is not working efficiently (he told us). Then suddenly, BOOMMMM!!!!

Before the Perodua hit our car, 
I sempat  look at the back and saw the driver's face:

-Sample-

What happened next?
How do they (we) settled the matter?!

I won't explain further, but it was settled. 
Man to man talk. 
Without making it worse and complicated by reporting it to the police.

I really thanks God,
because all of us were saved!
None of us get injured, just shocked.
And maybe trauma & phobia (for some; maybe).

I was sitting at the back seat which was the exact point on which the Perodua hit our Myvi. I can't stop thanking Him for saving me, and giving me a chance to continue my life. 

THANKS GOD!

P/S: My first car accident experience, which at the same time, I experience 'love' from Him. Appreciate your life when you still have it. God bless!

No comments: