Friday, April 27, 2012

It has been a long time!

Hey,

It has been a long time time without you~~~
Opps, sorry! I posted a song lyric (from Leona Lewis).

Well, what I'm trying to say is; it has been a long time I didn't update this blog!
How come this blog have new settings and features?
I prefer the old version :(((
By the way,
Last post was during Christmas last year!
(Taking this time to wish you guys BELATED New Year, Good Friday, Easter, etc etc)
HAHA.

Erm. I think I'm gonna write more, rather than stalking more in Facebook!
But not now, L.A.T.E.R :)

So, first of all, when I opened this blog,
the first thing that I realized I need to update is; my AGE~!

I thought, I'm still 20! Huhu :(((
So, here it goes;








Though I am 21, but still I feel like:





P/s: Have a nice day, will update AGAIN :)

No comments: