Sunday, April 29, 2012

I believe!

I wrote a poem.
But not sure whether literately it can be consider as a poem or not.

I feel like sharing this message for those people out there who need this,
Who's having tough time,
Who's having just like what I had gone through before.

WARNING:
There is no such thing that 'bombastic word' used in this poem.
If you are not interested, don't read.



____________________________________________________

I Believe!
(with Faith, Hope and Love)



Previously, 
I was so down, hopeless, 
and just feel like 'its better if a bus hit me on road badly'!

I
just feel like the world is all against me.
I want to make a time machine and just go back in time.
If only I can fix the past!

Its hurt, it is really hurt!
And its all about pain, behind that smile.
 
I cried out loud, but nobody heard.
I screamed for help, but it disappeared, just like an echo in a cave.

Telling myself, "its okay".
But, it is just a temporary word,
which is again will be useless in time. 

I locked myself in room.
I hide myself in society.
I just want to be disappeared.
Not connected to the world.
Not connected to all of them; whom I know.

But,
even though I have been hurt before by those heartless glance,
this also help me to understand that, around me, 
there is still exists some gentle glance.

There is a hope,
There is a love,
If there is a faith!

Therefore, 
I will definitely won't run away.
That's what I'll do!
Definitely, always.

By:
-MAEGYVEAR-

____________________________________________________



This morning,
with heavy and burdened heart,
I came to Church.
I know that, throughout my prayers,
He is listening to me.
Though sometimes, I'm not sure about it.
But today He said, "Come, and I will tell you something"


Then Jesus said,
"Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest"
(Matthew 11:28)



____________________________________________________


The message for today at Church was: 
Taller than the mountain!


"Sometimes, we see miracles in our lives.
But, we can't appreciate it.
Because, we don't have intimacy with God.

The Lord is near to us all the time.
When you face the problems, how do you handle it?
When you stand on it, everything is under you, and you are above all!"




 
Sometimes, we are tired of something in life!

When we face difficulties, trials, temptations, and problems
keep in mind that you are not alone
You cannot overcome by your power and might; 
only can overcome through Him. 

You should not run away, or keep on hiding.
Come out from the dark cave, stand on the mountain. 
You gonna be higher and lifted by God!


The Lord said,
"Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the Lord, 
for the Lord is about to pass by," 
(1 King 19:11)



P/S: Thanks to Pastor Koko (David Yunus Ansar) for the wonderful and beautiful sharing! May He will continue to use you to bless more people; like what I just had today. God bless!

No comments: