Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Differences & Similarity??


Then, God said, "Let the Earth produce every sort of animal, each producing offspring of the same kind-livestock, small animals that scurry along the ground, and wild animals." And that is what happened.

Genesis 1:24

The voices of the animal

"Thanks God for created me on this world with the wonderful things surrounding me. But, I'm a bit disappointed with the people here. Do they treat me good? Do they care of me? Do they feed me? Perhaps, they kicked me out of their house..huk..huk.."


"But, nevermind. If one day, I got a gift of tongue to speak, I just want the people to reunite among them by blinding them with their differences and reuniting them with their similarity; God. I want them to live in peace, no war and full of grace and mercy!"

"Dear kitty kitty! Thanks for the voices of you. Me, as a human, are also too sad of the people nowadays. Why don't they just live in peace, have peace, share peace and be peaceful when they rise in peace?"


"I wonder when we can live in peace and be in peace...people, can we?"

1 comment:

Melzie said...

O.o

This Maegyvear aaa... Really have a death wish o! Dah puas hidup ke, Maeggie???