Monday, May 31, 2010

High Expectation

Sometimes, when we highly expect something in our life, we might come to a point of disappointment. Especially, when we can't reach the level that we made before.

I just finished my Chemistry Paper 2 today. At first, I was too worried about this paper because chemistry is tough (It is not that tough actually). But, it become tough when I put my mindset to score perfectly excellent on it.

I messaged my sister. She adviced me not to expect high, but do my best as I know I can do it better (might be better than what I've expected before). Yes, it is proven! I didn't expect high, but I tried and did my best! I feel relieved and very satisfy. I might not score as perfect as other people, but at least, it can be considered as perfect for me.

An achievement for today.
And, one good lesson for tomorrow.

No comments: