Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I believe, My Saviour God

The songs from Britney Spears, Katy Parry and Lady Gaga is symbolizing (or is written for) Eric Fenandez (according to Melzie's blog). But this song is written based on my journey as a CF President for 2009/2010. 


I BELIEVE, MY SAVIOUR GOD

There's a time to be born
And, there's a time to die
There's a time to cry
And, there's a time to laugh
There's a time you fall
And, there's a time you bounce back
Cause Jesus, my Saviour God

Chorus:
I believe in You, I believe in You
I believe in You, I believe in You
I believe in You, I believe in You
My Saviour God, my Saviour God

Trust the Lord, my Jesus Christ
The blood, the cross, the everlasting love
Don't be surprised for the trials you'll go through
As if something strange is happening around

And His love is more that what we've thought
Is greater than what we have caught and fought
And, His plans are greater than our dreams
I believe, my Saviour God
 

P/S: It is not completely telling you the whole journey. Because everything here is completely complicated. I composed this song during my last week AS Exams around June, 2010. And actually, planning to sing it  by tonight (17 November 2010), during our CF Farewell for seniors. But, I don't feel like I want to sing it tonight. But, my promise, when I come back KI (Amen!), I'll surely sing this and bring this as a part of my testimony; I believe, My Saviour God!

Thanks to all my friends, my seniors, and all those people who have walked with me throughout my year here. Not forgotten, the juniors! AND, special honor to my CF Committee 2009/2010! You guys did really teach me a lot, and my experience of becoming CF President was tremendously awesome and memorable. I learnt more about the real meaning of life as a Christian.

Though I'm not perfect, but God really provides me everything!
God Bless.

3 comments:

Xiu Jing said...

Maegy! You absolutely HAVE to sing that song. We would really love to hear it. It would be so inspiring. =)

frecylla may said...

wonderful and totally inspiring lyric !!! :)

Maegyvear said...

Thanks..My first trial..(^_^)