Monday, October 5, 2009

Month Of Rosary

“Among the devotion approved by the Church, none have been so favoured by so many miracles as the Holy Rosary”
Pope Pius IX 1849



October is a month of Rosary. Pope Pius IX 1849 said that "Among the devotion approved by the Church none have been so favoured by so many miracles as the Holy Rosary". I have been here in KTT for around 3 months already. What have I done with my Rosary??? Yes, I brought my Rosary to the KTT. And sometimes, I recite the prayer alone in my room. But, I never do the prayer in a group or together with other Catholic friends.

However, tonight I managed to bring my friends to do Rosary together. For the first time, I’ve planned to have it separately with the girls because I can’t find the suitable place and time for us to gather and do the prayer. But, I’ve told them to do as what we have planned to do. Hopefully, they manage to do it. Erm..we were having the Rosary for the first time at Eric’s apartment: 9-3-A2 and there were nine of us who came and joined the prayer (Maegyvear, Mark, Bosco, Ricky, Eric, Joeffrey, Gavin Yap, Gavin Man and also, surprisingly: Dennie. Dennie is not catholic. But, he came and joined us. Thanks Pukberess’s President (Dennie).

I leaded the Rosary prayer and after reciting the prayer, wow..I can feel the peace and the love that we shared by the words in the prayer! Especially when it comes to Gavin Man's turn to recite the Fifth Mystery: The Coronation of Our Lady as Queen of Heaven and Earth. Thanks Gavin! Here are some pictures that I managed to take just before and after the prayer.







After the Rosary, we have planned to have it again for every Thursday (Luminous Mysteries), Friday (Sorrowful Mysteries), Saturday (Joyful Mysteries) and Sunday (Glorious Mysteries). And, I will discuss with the girls later when we are going to have the combine Rosary Prayer ya. Ok, God Bless you all!!!

No comments: