Wednesday, October 7, 2009

St. Theresa Feast Day

On 2nd and 4th of October were the celebration days of St. Theresa. There were a lot of events planned by the organizer of St. Theresa Chapel, Nilai Church such as Rosary, Lavena and also Mass. On the 3rd of October, we were having a gathering after mass. There were a lot of performances by the College Students from Nilai University College, INTI College and also my college, KTT.

Talking about the performance, we (KTT) performed a dance that I named it Cultural Contemporary Ethnic Creative Dance from Borneo Students. It consists of Sumazau, Bidayuh, Murut, Iban, what else arr..huh..forgot already. A lot of ethnic creative movement. But, it was unique and awesome! The dancers are: Maegyvear, Ricky, Eric, Via, Michelle and also Karen. We used the Kadazan traditional customs that we managed to brought from Sabah during Hari Raya Aidilfitri Holiday. The main choreography is Willy (thanks yaa), helped by Michelle and me myself. How was it??? Haha..firstly, I’m not satisfied 100% with the performance because of the PA System problems. But, after I heard the comments and audiences’ opinion about it, especially from international students and outsider, I am proud to be the dancers! Haha..well, some of them said that, “I want more!!!!”. Next time la ya...Here I uploaded a few pictures during the dance. Enjoy it!


Welcome to St. Theresa Feast Day Celebration

The dancers: Maegyvear, Michelle, Ricky, Karen, Eric & Via

Keayuan sumandak Sabah

Taking picture with the youngers

No comments: