Saturday, September 4, 2010

HomeSweetHome

My flight was delayed from 6.30pm to 7.15pm. Tapi apa saya peduli! Because, the most important thing is, I'm going back Sabah!

I met with few known friends in Airport yesterday. My Smeshian; Juniors: Adzmin, Khairuddin, Aisyah?? (Forgot her name), My batchmate; Natrah, Seniors; Khairunnisa Ghani. My Exposure Programme Friend; Bessima. And, I'm in the same flight with: Ricky, Sarah, Erna, Via, and Amee.

Let me tell you something: This is my worst-landing flight! The aeroplane bumped onto the land, and then almost lost it stability! I was holding my sit tightly. And, the only word that came out from my mouth is: GOD! Thanks God, everything was fine! Huh (Relieved).

Now, I'm home. Thank you very very much to my siblings for cleaning up my room. I'm too tired to do so, but really thanks them for cleaning without being asked to do so. Nanti saya belanja kamu! When I reached home, I ate first, then went to sleep! My dinner a.k.a supper was super nice! Even though it is simple, but I really missed home made food. Especially cooked by me parents. Love it!

Ricky messaged me: "Saya terdengar ni aunty melatah 'eh tonton bapa!'. Terus baru la saya rasa sudah sampai Sabah." I really like that message! I'm at Sabah now. Can't believe it! (Ceh, emosi habisss).

To my beloved juniors and friends in KTT, wait for you time later. To make you guys jealous:

I'm in Sabah now!

Hehe. Take care then.
Happy Holiday!

5 comments:

Joeffrey Sylvester said...

Ha ha ha ha.. Like the dialogue that Ricky mentioned..

Maegyvear said...

Ya Joe! Haha. I was laughing, though im tired, during that time. hehe.

michy said...

Now, I'm home. Thank you very very much to my siblings for cleaning up my room. I'm too tired to do so, but really thanks them for cleaning without being asked to do so(frm GMB)if X mistaken u`ve posted it in ur fb...askin` ur sibling to make ur room clean n clear haha gyver kedapatn...

Maegyvear said...

Haha. Mmg saya ada suruh dorang. But in FB only. I didn't sms them to do so. Hehe. And, im not sure whether they opened their FB or not. bcoz my sister yg di rmh is doing part time job in my mum's company.

Anonymous said...

what company is it??..michy