Friday, September 3, 2010

3 September 2010

I just been officially finished with my Pre-A2 Examination today!
Feel so relieved.
Life is messing up with few things that suddenly came together, 
which for sure overloaded me.
Now, I'm counting down the hours for going back to Sabah!
This is the time that I'm hardly waiting for; HOLIDAY!

People ask me; what will you do during the holidays?

Well, first of all, I want to spend most of my time with my family! First list listed!! Next, 1 week intensive tuition to my younger brothers and sisters! As do I, revision. Huhu. By hook or by crook, I have to. And not forgotten, time with my friends and youth; yesterday they called me already. They have 'booked' me for youth activities! Saturday night, 7.00pm; Pray-Over at one of my friend house. Okay. What else? Erm. I will buy a lot of food, and eat together with my family. I will cook a special chicken curry for them, and eat happily (wow). No matter what happen, Family come first (and not forgotten; God almighty).

I think the microphone and the loudspeaker at my home is hardly missing me already; karaoke! Yes! Also noted down. Haha. Olly and Eon (my beloved cousins) who will surely cry in smiles later (I think so), wait for me ya!

Huh. Can't wait! 6.30pm is my flight.
AK5112 AirAsia.
And guess what, my ticket's price this time is
RM26.00 only!
Rm 6.00 for tax, and Rm 20.00 for luggage.

And, ONE IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
-Look down here-


I LOSS WEIGHT AGAIN!

For your information (this is not an important information by the way, but I don't care; I still want to tell you), I came here (KTT) 55kg. My first semester, I loss 5kg. Then, gain 2kg (yeah). But sadly to say, I loss 2 kg, again! Huhu. Why? I don't know. Maybe because I puasa also??? Hehe. 
I am already underweight now.
Mum & dad, don't kill me with food later ya.

But, how come arr? I ate a lot. More than Ricky! But, I loss weight much than him. (He gained weight by the way). Haha!

Nevermind la. I don't care about it. Unless I have someone special, then I have to take care about myself then. Hehe. My statement: Selagi Wawasan 2020 belum tercapai, selagi itulah saya remain solo.

Okay guys. I'm crapping a lot here. Sorry
By the way, HAPPY HOLIDAY to all of you. Selamat Berpuasa, and HAPPY COMING HARI RAYA! Maaf Zahir & Batin.

2 comments:

Joan said...

happy holiday maegy. Wish u a safe journey to sabah ya. =)

Wow ur air ticket so cheap 1. Booked during promotion? Unfair la. Mine even more expensive than urs, not including luggage. >.<

Hey teach me how to lose weight btw. Haha. I have to learn it! Giv me ur 'secret recipe' pls. =D

And Wawasan 2020?! Haha. Tat time u're quite old ad wor. XD

Lastly,ENJOY ur holiday to the max ya! ;-)

Maegyvear said...

Yups. Had safe journey! You too.

Erm. I booked my ticket since november last yer. Hehe. Better to check Air Asia or MAS becoz they will surely do promotion!

To lose weight? I dont have any tips. But maybe becoz I jog always...it burns my fats away.

Wawasan 2020? Haha. Joking only la...^^

And you too, enjoy your holiday MAXIMUMLY!