Thursday, September 2, 2010

IELTS

I got my IELTS Result yesterday!
And, I really THANKS GOD!
I pass my IELTS, Band 7.0

Thank you very-very much to my IELTS lecturer: Madam Izzati,
all my English teachers, and not forgotten, my supportive friends!
THANKS A LOT!

Congratulation to few of my friends who managed to make it well!
All the Band 8.5 scorers:
Thanneer, Tan Kwan Tsien, Ricky and..
Opps. Sorry, I forget the other one.
Malay girl if not mistaken.

By the way,
congratulation to all candidates for IELTS August/September 2010!

3 comments:

Joan said...

congratulation ya maegy.

actually i wanna ask you face to face d when i saw you, but i dare not. ahaha...so,i'm waiting for this post and finally, you posted it. hehe.. =D

cikempatbelas said...

tahniah~

Maegyvear said...

Joan: Why need to afraid? Haha. Btw, thanks.

4teen: Tqvm!