Friday, September 17, 2010

Babai Sabah!

I'm coming back to college tomorrow;
My flight is at 6.05am!!!

I had so much fun during this holiday.
But sometimes, feel sad and worry too.
I'm not sure whether I'm wasting my time,
or I should do so before I start back my battle!

2 weeks holiday is not enough for me;
to spend my time with my family and friends.

But, 2 weeks holiday is killing me too.
Final exam is exactly 40 more days!
Think positive, everything gonna be fine.

What should I say about my holiday?
Erm. I'm too packed, until I can't even have a chance to blog.
So, that is my holiday!

I'm coming back to college with new hopes! New-fresh-healed feelings from failure and disappointment. God, help me to start it back with hope, faith and love.

See you guys!
God Bless.

No comments: