Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CF Farewell Awards 2010

My beloved CF Juniors made few awards for us during our Farewell, Last CF in 2010. And, surprisingly, I won!!!

"Saya sangat terharu dan berterima kasih kepada para pengundi yang mengundi saya. Tanpa anda semua, siapalah saya di dunia seni ini."

  Haha. By the way, I love you guys (every single of you) so much!!! The effort that you made to make this video had already describe how you guys really appreciate us. (And, we appreciate it too!!!)

Most Innocent Senior: John Lau
This is seriously unfair: I should win this award!
 


Most Talented in Musics: Eshabell Gloria


Most Hyperactive: Melissa Nuah
This is the only award that I 100% agree for the winner. Unbeatable. No compromise!


Most Nice Hair Style: Ricky Rack
"How is my hair" said Ricky.


Most Studios: Ling Chieng Jiun


Most Sweet Couple:
GARK (Mark Noel & Gavin Man)
I have no ideas of what is going on here.


Most Perasan: Maegyvear Pimid 
Saya sungguh terharu dengan penghargaan seperti ini. Mudah-mudahan, kita dapat melahirkan lebih ramai individu yang pemalu dan pendiam (seperti saya) untuk memartabatkan diri kita.


5 comments:

Joan said...

sigh...i missed this out. =(

most perasan?! haha...

LingDi said...

Aww! Your juniors are so sweet for giving out all the awards! But, my juniors are also very sweet! Miss them a lot!
Perasan dy or not? Lol!

Anonymous said...

padan mukako gur.. mmg ngam ni dgn ko. hahahaa ^_^

Maegyvear said...

Lynthia: Haha. LoL!

Miki Aya said...

most perasan? ha ha. that's an interesting award.