Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday, 19 November 2010

When I saw my friends being very committed and busy preparing for the Graduation Night, I just feel awesome and glad that at least 'oh, I have this kind of friends here'.

YEAH, TOMORROW WE ARE GRADUATING!

It's gonna be an awesome night when everyone is dressing up, putting different fashion of mask and even the performances (can wait to see them). Talking about performance, it terrified me when Miss Aifaa told me that I'm gonna be the last performer. Meaning that, I'm singing before the Graduation Dinner ends. But, I DON'T LIKE IT! It's gonna be a trouble later. Why?

1. For sure, I can't enjoy others performance because I haven't perform yet!
2. I can't eat as much as I can. Later will effect my singing. Arggh. Should I bring a tupperware?
3. Save the best for the last: Can I reach that expectation?
4. I prefer to be the first performer so that I can enjoy the night!
5. If I perform earlier, I can simply shout and scream to support my friends, but because I am the last, I can't do so aggressively. If not, no more voice to sing. Huh.

And yet today I feel so tired. Practicing here and there. I can't 100% memorize the lyrics yet. And, my throat now is overuse a bit already. Ayoyo. Hopefully, tomorrow I can make it.

"Maegyvear, the stage is yours. The microphone is yours. And, the camera is yours"
(My motivation)
I just hope that I can focus singing instead of over-posing. Haha.



P/s: Preparing for rosary tonight! My last rosary in KTT this year. Huhu. See you guys later. God Bless.

No comments: