Monday, November 29, 2010

Graduation, BTN & Flight to Sabah!

I've been busy with few activities and events recently. So, I can't manage to update my blog. However, I'm gonna post all in one today. Updated.

GRADUATION 

Finally, I graduated for Cambridge A-Level programme on 20 November 2010 at Hotel Pan Pacific. Started with rehearsal from 2.00pm, and finished event at around 2.00am. Too tired, that is for sure! The graduation night was awesome! With theme: Masquerade! All performance were spectacular, superb! Though  they were not perfect, but everyone was trying and giving their best. Awesome guys! 

My performance? Oh ya, I managed to change my turn, I'm the first performer. It was okay, but actually I felt disappointed myself a bit, because I did better during rehearsal. And that night ,I'm too tired. Plus, the musics was not loud enough while I started singing, causing me to lose focus, and forget most of the lyrics! So sad. Never mind la. Straight away after singing, I went and ate a lot! Haha.

And, there is 10 awards announced that night:

1. Best Student for Biology Subject:
    - Ibtisam Yusoff

2. Best Student for Physics Subject:
    - Tan Kwan Tsien

3. Best Student for Chemistry Subject:
    - Fong Chia Ying

4. Best Student for Mathematics Subject:
    - Tan Loon Han

5. Best Student for IELTS Subject:
    - Thaneermalai Narayanan

6. Best Student for Academic (Overall):
    - Fong Chia Ying

7. Best Student for Co-curriculum (Overall):
    - Maegyvear Pimid

8. Best Student for 2010 (Overall):
   - Ahmad Faruqi

9. Prince Award 2010:
    - Maegyvear Pimid

10.Princess Award 2010:
     - Najwa Farhah

Congratulation! Thanks to all lecturers, and also my fellow friends. You guys made the year! Without all of you, I'm not sure how life is, and how is the colour will be if only Pakcik Parang at KTT. By the way, you guys are awesome! Pictures of the night:




 
 
 


 
My Dinner Table-mate



 
Graduation Dinner Class of November 2010 
JPA A-Level Program (Medicine) Kolej Teknologi Timur

BTN
BTN was not boring as what I have expected it to be. It was fun and the most important thing is, I've learn a lot of thing. During Pendidikan Moral, we played Mafia, Angel and Villagers. Guess what, I'm the ANGEL!!! Undeniable, I am an angel! Hehe. 

Well, citizen of Malaysia; I encourage you guys to read and really understand the Perlembagaan Malaysia before you want to make any conclusion or judgement to the government. I'm not under politic here, but let us be bonded in 1Malaysia with peace, joy and love!

FLIGHT MH2608

I set my alarm at 5.45am so that I can continue packing few of my unpacked stuff. BUT, I don't know why, my alarm didn't work! John wake me up at 6.38am because he can't sleep due to mosquitoes bite! (Yes, thanks mosquito!). I randomly packed my stuff, simply put in as much as I can without planning and furthur thinking. I am rushing to airport!!

At airport: okay, this is the most risky, challenging and dramatic flight I ever had. Proven by John Lau and Jin Xiang (they sent me to airport). Why? Erm. Firstly, I booked luggage with maximum 20kg ONLY. But guess what, my luggage was around 50kg!!! Before check-in, I know that I need to be emotionally prepared because I will surely need to pay for extra luggage. 1kg extra = Rm15. If, 30 kg extra? (Take your calculator, and calculate yourself!). I prayed! Throughout my way to KLIA, I can't focus and for sure, was really worried!

Now, at the check-in counter: After some discussion, the staff said, I need to find people to share the luggage. And, he suggested me to a chinese lady which is having trip/holiday to Sabah too. I went and met her, asking whether I can share luggage or not. But, she just simply said: NO! John help to me talk with her in Chinese, but still, she said: NO! I give up, and went back to the counter. With my innocent face, the staff then allow 2 of my luggage with 23kg to be brought by cargo. But I still have another 2 extra luggage. If both of them, the weight is around 25kg. John said, "I'll help you to post one of the bag". But I said to them that I try to bring both my bags first, if cannot, then only I'll ask John to help me later.

SURPRISINGLY, they allow me to bring that bags!!!! I reached Sabah with all my luggage without paying any! Really thanks God!!! Every counter I passed is like a thousand heartbeat! I was worried if they said "Adik comel, adik tak boleh bawa beg terlalu banyak".  But I know, God can help me through. Really thanks God. And, to Jin Xiang and John Lau too.

My flight was awesome! I was sitting next to on-holiday-senior-steward. We talked a lot of thing. And I learnt a lot of info regarding Malaysia Airlines, and steward/stewardess. While talking, the 'ketua pramugara' of my flight also came to us, and talk with us. The on-holiday-senior-steward is already 16 years working with MAS. While, the 'ketua pramugara' is working around 14 years already. Totally experienced! I feel like VVIP during that flight though I'm not sitting in the first class/ business class. The best part is when they said, the minimun height requirement to become a steward is 156cm! Yes, I'm in! But, you cannot wear speck. Okay, now I'm out. One new and interesting info I knew that day was: to become a steward, you can't or must not have any scar. They will picture you naked first. Wow!!!! 

Lastly, the 'ketua pramugara' asked me: "How old are you?". And I answered him, "19". Then, he said, "Okay, still young. Still virgin!" Haha. Both of them laugh. Then, the 'ketua pramugara' told me, "you can join me to hotel hayat later if you want to". LoL. This part is really disgusting!

But still, I feel honoured and like VVIP that day, having conversation with 'ketua pramugara' some more. Even, while transit to Labuan, I went out, and the on-holiday-senior-steward follow me, talking with me the whole journey. He kept on saying "Wait me ya, wait me ya" if he went to toilet. Euuww. Thanks God, nothing happened! Haha.

Okay, thanks all for today.
Happy Holiday.
God Bless!

7 comments:

Joan said...

Congratulation for finishing ur a-level! Enjoy ur holiday! =D

Come back for KI please! =)

Maegyvear said...

Thanks Joan. Do pray for me so that I can come back for KI. Huhu. Really hope so.

Maegyvear said...

You guys study well there ya. Continue to experience God in CF, Campus Revo, and where ever you are. God Bless! Take care.

AMY LYNETTE said...

maegy!! hahaha silap silap kau ikut dia.. terus kena liwat nanti.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahah!!! funny!!!

Joan said...

Yea! Each and everyone of you must come back! Take care too. Miss you loads. =)

Maegyvear said...

Amy: LoL.I won't do that. Haha.

Ellye Evangelista said...

yer~~ funny ooo...doii, adkah men 'euww2' lg.