Saturday, March 20, 2010

What's Next?


Festival Seni (FESNI) is over. Well, I’ve joined singing competition (duo). And ya, I won! Thanks to my supportive and talented partner: Shin Chian. And not forgotten my lecturers and friends. During the competition, we need to sing two songs: (Lagu 60-an & Pilihan Sendiri). Therefore, we chose to sing Yang Mana Satu Idaman Kalbu and Sandarkan Pada Kenangan. This is such an awesome experience to have. Actually, I didn’t plan to join this singing competition. But, because of running away from any drama, theatre and choir competition, so I just simply wrote down my name for singing. I went for the audition, and manage to pass, and also being selected. Thursday night is the semifinal, and we managed to be in the final two. Thanks God, everything is well-paid.  During final, we won!

First Song:Yang Mana Satu Idaman Kalbu

Second Song: Sandarkan Pada Kenangan

 Winner
(Shin Chian & Maegyvear)

What next? Festival Sukan (FESKOTT) is just around the corner. 28 March! Huh..I join Larian Mesra (merentas desa), 1500m, 800m, 4X400m and 4X100m. This surely be such a tiring day! Why? At 8.00am, I have to get ready for Larian Mesra. Then, around 9.00am is 800m, 9.30am is 1500m and 10.00am is 4X400m. Wow!!! I think that I need to drop one of the events. Maybe, 800m. Huhu...Ermm, what is my target? Erm...all the students aim to get the Olahragawan Awards. But for me, I will just do my best, and let God do the rest.

30th March 2010 is the first day of Pre-AS Examination. Huhu..how is my preparation? Well, everything seems too pack for me. But, I like being in this kind of situation as compared to too loose condition. But, this is not easy if you don’t have the endurance and good self-discipline management. Readers, if you are in the same kind of situation like me, what you should do is, give your best in everything you do. Enjoy everything, and God surely keep you blessed. Chayo chayo!!!

No comments: