Friday, March 26, 2010

Can I handle this?

28 March is Festival Sukan Kolej Teknologi Timur (FESKOTT). I will join 5 events that day. Start with Larian Mesra (Cross Country), 1500m, 4X400m, 400m and 4X100m. What an exhausted day will be!

Not enough with that, suddenly the board of director for Feskott as me (with Shin Chian) to perform (singing) during closing ceremony. Oh my goodness!! Can I catch my breath?

The next day (29 March 2010), gonna be our Pre-AS Examination! Argghh...why things suddenly appear like this?
I hope I can handle this things with care. I want to run away now also cannot already. It's too late for me to turn back.

No matter what happen, I'll try my best and GIVE MY BEST. Just ENJOY, and God will surely BLESS.

I win, I'll praise God. I lose, I'll still praise God.
Because, He have his better plan for me.

Okay! I'll update this page soon. Let's see how things work later. God Bless you.


No comments: