Sunday, March 28, 2010

This is the day

Today is Feskott!!! Hahaha..i just wake up and straightly go online. Ermm...my first event after this is Larian Mesra. Keshan is my strongest competitor! But nevermind, although he got the advantage (long leg) plus he is really a got athelet, I won't give up and will do my best. 

Hahaha..last night, we switched off our light to support Earth Hour, and we do prayer. "Ritual Prayer"! Hahaha..Me, Edwin, Ricky and Willy. It's awesome and memorable!!!

I've pray not to win today. But, to give my best and satisfy with my performances!Those winner-wanna-be  is deserve to win if they are really good. So, let's see how things work later.

By the way, our singing performance was canceled. Erm..a bit sad, but quit happy!! Hahaha..if not, I can't imagine how exhausted I'm gonna be today.

Ok, before I go warming up, just asking you to pray for me when you read this post ya. Thank you very-very much!

Give My Best,
Enjoy,
And,God surely will bless.


No comments: