Monday, March 15, 2010

JPA Scholarship

To all SPM 2009 Candidates, 
please do check on this JPA official website for scholarship information and application. 
I'll try my best to help and give information (to all of you) for your JPA scholarship application. 

By the way, to all my friends (JPA Scholars),
help me to add any scholarship information regarding this topic
so that we can bless and help others to further their study without any financial problems.

Any further/personal information, do email me at: 

God bless you ^_^


4 comments:

Melzie said...

Maeggie, go ReCom.org la. All the infos are there :) If u don't know what that is, ask Jin Xiang.

Maegyvear said...

tq melzie..i hope the juniors can check on it..

Unknown said...

Hi. Wish to know how is JPA scholarship paying rate like for the A-level in Kolej Tek. Timor. I mean the pocket money, foods, lodging, tuition etc? Tq

Maegyvear said...

Cacain, can you send me a message to my facebook. So that easy for me to give advices. Search me. I'm waiting for you.