Monday, March 29, 2010

Feskott 2010


Feskott is over!!! Yeah! I did join in 5 events (continuously). Thanks God, I got maintain my stamina that day. Although I was injured since thursday, but still managed to overcome it. And, here are the results:

2 Gold medals   : 1500m and 4x400m      
3 Silver medals : 4x100m, 400m, and Larian Mesra (Cross Country)

As what I have aimed to be; I don’t want to win, I’ll just give my best. And I satisfied with it. Especially, during 400m and 4x400m. Although I lose in 400m, but I’m really-really happy because not only my knee was injured, plus with a lot of events during morning (extremely tired), but I did my best and didn’t give up. The winner, Divagar, deserve to win. Because, he is a good runner. Congratulation Divagar!

Well, thanks to all the lecturers and my supportive friends. My team-mates (Nathaniel Keshan and Aswhin), and my contingent: Red Antz!!! Keshan beat me in Larian Mesra (last 100m, he run powerfully). But, we did our best in 4x400m and 4x100m as a team!! Aswhin got silver in 800m. He is also in 4x400m and 4x100m. He is very supportive! Plus, he is the source of transportation to the stadium for practise. Thanks guys.

Erm..without Willy, I won’t have a bag to use. Thank you very much Willy. Ricky? Moral support!! Haha..not forgotten those CF members who did support me in their prayer.

What else? Oh ya, our contingent: Red Antz won for the overall results: 16 Gold medals. Congratulation for the Gold Medals Holder!!!

-          Bola Sepak (L)
-          Bola Jaring (P)
-          Bola Keranjang (L)
-          Futsal (L)
-          Badminton Single (P)
-          Badminton Double (L)
-          Tarik Tali (L)
-          Senamrobik
-          Larian Mesra (L)
-          1500m (L)
-          800m (L)
-          100m (L)
-          4x100m (P)
-          4x400m (L)
-          Olahragawan
-          Olahragawati

Miss Syikin (Under AJK Protocol) met me personally and informed me that, if not Keshan, I was one of the best nominees for the Olahragawan Awards (cause I took part in 5 events), and Keshan did take part in 6 events. But then, I think he really (I mean, REALLY) deserve to win the awards. Congratulation Keshan!!!

And, I’m really proud because one the girl’s athlete that I trained and selected won the Olahragawati Award: Norashikin Baharuddin. Congratulation! You deserve it.

Long time didn’t run (almost two years after Form 5). And I love athletics very-very much. Hopefully next year I still have a chance to participate.

Well, next two days is my exam!!! Pre-As. Argghh..need to study now! By the way, before I end, here are some pictures during Feskott:

400m: Got silver medal. I'm trying to push myself, but the body is unwilling to do so. Haha..Divagar won!
With Aswhin
Keshan (Olahragawan) and me. I wish if I can be as tall as him. Hahaha..


And, this is me: 2 Golds and 3 Silvers.




2 comments:

Willy said...

Haha..sama2..congratz again..=)

Unknown said...

well done^^