Friday, August 6, 2010

Letter To God


Maegyvear, 6 August 2010.
"God, I'm too tired. Not spiritually, but physically. Maybe because of the things that are going on in my life here. I wish I can have a time like hanging out with friends, singing crazily in K-Box, play bowling then beat Victor, or screaming while watching Ghost/Horror Movies in Cinema. 

But it seems that TIME is the most precious thing that I don't want others to grab it from me. I'm too selfish here. But, what can I do then? Next week will be my IELTS examination. Before that, I'm struggling with my nerves first for my AS Level Results! However, I don't really care. As I worry much on my IELTS. You know God that my English is not that good. I'm hoping for a miracle to come. Please?

There will be 6 more days before I'm going to get my AS Result. 7 more days before my IELTS Examination. 24 more days before my Pre-A2 Examination. And, 66 more days before my real A2 Level Examination.

I'm going to hand-over CF to the new committee in just a few more days, 18 August by the way. 19 August will be my 1 year anniversary as a CF President here. If I reflect back how beautiful is the journey of life that you gave me, I can't believe that! You are faithful God. Your words are awesome. You've said that, You know the plans that You gave me. A plan for good, and not for disaster. To give me a hope and a future! Now I understand. Thanks God.

God, one more thing, I hope that you can take care of my juniors, my friends and especially my family Lord. I'm too busy with my own stuff. I wish I can have much time with them, but...I'm looking forward to it. However, during this moment, help me to take care after them. I love them so much. And, I love you God."

P/S: While typing this letter, John my housemate, who just came back from his class, suddenly asked me; Would you like to go out tonight? Satay Kajang?

God is so, so good!

God Bless.

3 comments:

Joan said...

God would bless you since we all know that you really deserve what you want. Pray hard for you in my heart, may all your wishes come true.

God, just wipe away all the tiredness from Maegy, let him sits for his exams without fear. Do take care of the people who he wishes You to take care, so that he could spend his time for his exams without worrying those people who he cares. Thanks God.

frecylla may said...

God bless u always gibo:)..ur words have been always lifting up my spirit of life..b4 i fget,thank God for giving me such a great fren like u^^..hve a blessed day!!

Maegyvear said...

Joan: Thank you very much for the prayer Joan!

May: God bless you too...thanks for the compliment btw...^^ be positive!