Sunday, August 1, 2010

Free Dinner Ticket!!!

I went to church this morning. As usual, I played keyboard. Today I'm so happy! Extremely happy! Why? Because, after finish church, and after I packed back all the keyboard instrument and stuff into its beg, the priest, Father Raymond, came and talked to me. He asked whether I'm going to the Church Dinner on the 30th of October. Oh my goodness, that week will be my A2 week. So, I told him that I might not be able to come as exam is around.

But then, he asked me to wait him for a while. He took his file, and guess what...he gave me a ticket! Free dinner ticket, which should cost me Rm50! But, Father Raymond gave me for free. I asked him, why? Then he said, as an appreciation (Thank you very much)! And, he wants me to come and join the dinner with them. Yeah! Now, I'm thinking, should I go?

The ticket. I don't know why Father Raymond keep on reminding me to look at the number. Which number by the way?

 Yeah! I felt so appreciated! Thanks Father Raymond!

P/S: I wish, got KTT students joining that Dinner too. Juniors. Seniors. Rm50 per ticket. Rm500 per table. If not, huhu. What should I do?

No comments: