Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tamil Night!

Currently,
I'm busy preparing for Tamil Night. 
I'll be performing the Tamil Dance during
our Tamil Night on the 20 April 2011, Thursday!

I feel like I am in Tamil Dance Academy Class 
because everyday (most of the time), 
I'll be dancing
dancing 
and dancing! 

Yay, I love it!

Suddenly, I remember about one reality TV Shows called
So You Think You Can Dance?

So, do you think you can dance?!




Don't ever underestimate Tamil Dance!
Because it is fun!!!


P/S: I can't wait for Tamil Night. As do Hindi Night, and Kannada Night!

1 comment:

Marcela Pimid said...

atokkoiiiiee!!! hahahaa
so how's ur tamil dancing kid??
u manage to dance gracefully ka??
or u step on something n end up embarrin ursf wen it comes to real dancing?? wonder if u got a chance to dance wif pretty girl.. well.. who knows right.... dun forget to9 *rakam* ok... it will be my honour to see ur videoclip nnti. hoho :p