Thursday, August 27, 2009

Can I be a model?

Today is Thursday. The thirstiest day without God. Hrrm, last night, I slept at 2.00am. Not studying, but reflecting what's going on in my life. Then, I woke up at 7.00am (need to wake up for morning prayer meeting). 7.00am is among the earliest time for the student here to wake up, especially during this mid semester break. Owhh..so tired and sleepy! I went to library, planning to study Biology, but..z z Z! So, only 30 minutes I'm there. Then, I went back to my apartment and planning to sleep. However, when I enter the toilet, my unwashed clothes!!! So, in one hour, I spent my time washing all the clothes (using my neighbour washing machine). Huh..I haven't sleep yet!

After taking my lunch (1.30pm) at Aunt Mira's House, then I sleep...woohhhh! I woke up at 6.30pm (5 hours sleeping). Huh..so lazy la today to study. But, nevermind la. Sometimes, we need to spend our time to enjoy ourselves and be relax. Don't be stress with study, because the life is so beautiful. You need to colour it!! How do I colour my life today? Well, enjoy these pictures, especially taken for 3 companies (Oakley, Nokia & Gardenia) of free modelling pose:


1st picture: Can I be a model?


2nd picture: Can I be the model of Oakley Cap?

3rd picture: Can I be the model for Nokia handphone?


4th picture: Can I be the Gardenia best-expression-look of modelling pose?
Hahaha!! How beautiful the life is!! You better try for it because life is so wonderful, life is so beautiful. By the way, can I be a model??? Hehe..I don't want to be a model, but I want to be the role model for the youths. Inspiring and motivating them to achieve the greatest things in their life.

6 comments:

Melzie said...

*jaws dropped open*

Adoi! Menyampahnya budak ni!!!

Maegyvear said...

*jaws closed up, and then...smile!!!*
haha..no komen!

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

you should model for a living then...girls will go gaga for you...

Ricky said...

Hahahahahaha.....
There are soo many wrong things in this post!!

Buang tabiat ka ko nie?!

Melzie said...

Since I won't go gaga over him, does that mean I am not a girl???

ezra said...

honestly, you cannot be a model..