Friday, April 23, 2010

The 19th Blessings for Ricky




Today, during Campus Revolution Morning Prayer, Willy asked us: "Prayer Needs?" Then, I requested, "Let us pray for Ricky's Birthday today!" (honestly dude, it comes from my pure heart to request that prayer).

Then, when Willy started to choose people to say the prayer, oh my goodness, Willy please, don't choose me to pray for Ricky. I said it in my heart. But then, "Okay, for Ricky's Birthday, Maegyvear, you say the prayer!" Willy said it.

Then, Ricky said, "I don't want Maegyvear."

And, at roughly 0.5s difference, I thinking hard and said, "Willy can you choose other person to pray for him?" Then, I pointed Edwin.

Arghh..it is hurting me! Because, although I really wanted too, but, I can't say a perfect and awesome prayer for one of my greatest friend here. (I condemned myself for not having the opportunity and ability to speak in English perfectly). But, I know, my heart and my blessings are so pure to him.

Ricky, I'm so sorry, its not that I don't want to pray for you. But, I want the prayer to be awesome for you this morning. A prayer with a great words. A prayer with a correct grammar. A prayer with a flowery and flowerful words. I want a perfect prayer for you. Because it is your birthday. And, (honestly), I want the best blessings for you today.

I can't say the prayer perfectly.
I don't know how to use a suitable word in prayer.
I'm not comfortable in English.
My English speaking is terrible.
I even do not know how to use Flowery Words.
I even do not know how to pour my ideas in prayer smoothly.
I can't speak fluently,
Please forgive me Ricky.
But deep inside my heart, I bow down my head, and prayed.

"God, no matter how bad is my English, although Ricky even don't want me to say the prayer for him, but deep inside my heart, I pray for the best, best and THE BEST  blessings for him."

Happy Greatest Birthday to one of my Fabulous Friend, Ricky Rack.

God Bless.

5 comments:

ricky said...

I dont mean that seriously la, gbo! main2 ja tu... The heart is what that counts. I tell you, honestly, by making a blog post about this, it really shows that you are a GREAT friend! Thanks soo much!

Maegyvear said...

hahaa.saya tau bah ko main2...coz i know u..hehe...

sy x pun offended with that! But i just feel sad as I can't pray for you, one of my greatest friend here...kekeke

ricky said...

i still feel bad lor... nvm la.. Thanks again ya!!!! Gbu

Willy said...

hai ya you ni....Tuhan tak tgk grammar awk la..haha...anyway..u r awesome..=)

Maegyvear said...

haha..tai ko...jgn ko bersedih2 di hari lahirmu..hehe

bha, upload la blog 'surprise' party ko...hehe