Thursday, May 27, 2010

Health

One evening, I had a short, evening conversation with one of my housemate. I pity to him. He said, a lot of people asked him (until he got tired to answer them, maybe) what have happened to me, and why. Well, to be honest here, I didn't tell the truth to most people who asked me (my fault also). I just inform them that I am recovering from fever. Only a few friend know about what I'm going through. And, I asked them not to tell people around. I am sorry for lying to you guys. 

I need a lot of rest during this period of time. Can't active in sports or any outdoor activities anymore. Even, to wake up early in the morning is also a struggle for me (no need for further explanation).

I miss captainball.
I miss Campus Revo!

Sometimes, I feel guilty of thinking about myself, and not about other people (this is what Ricky had advice me). When people asked me to join them in Captainball, I said no. When people sent me message of why I didn't come to Campus Revolution, its hurt me a lot. I wanted to tell them so that they can understand. But, I choose not to speak, and kept it silence. Let time reveal the truth.

Life is all about happiness! Walking towards the journey of life with full of blessings from God almighty. When you are still be able to breath, breath as deeply as you can. When you are still be able to sing, sing as beautiful as you can. And, when you are still be able to listen, obey and care as much as you can.

God Bless.

2 comments:

munirah said...

maeggy you liar! tipu abis ckp nda sakit kan :(
lama nda mkn sama ko ba "starring". nda update gossip. haha! :p

get well, maeggy. lunch isn't the same without you. :)

Maegyvear said...

hehe..sorry..buat apa mau kc tau sakit..hehe

bah, next time kita mengumpat habis-habisan!..kekeke