Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Message (SMS)

I got this message via SMS from someone. And, although that message is dedicated to me, but I think this message should be shared by everyone. So now, I dedicate it for you.

A message that is written especially for you.

Dear Friend,
No matter what happen, don't be afraid okay. Because Jesus is there with you. To help, guide and protect you. 

If you miss someone, shout their name in your heart, for they will hear you screaming. If you afraid, say this word 3 times: Jesus is my savior. And, you will not be afraid anymore. 

If you feel miserable , keep this word in your mind: I am miserable because I want to make people happy, and I am happy making people happy. 

Remember!! Life is so short. So enjoy it while you can. We only live once. But the memories that we have stay forever.

So enjoy life while you can and be happy.

Peace and glory be with you and God bless you.