Friday, May 7, 2010

Exam

AS Examination is just around the corner. 12 May is my first paper: Mathematics. Everyone seems busy and pack with revision, study and preparation. As do I. Busy preparing myself to make sure that I master all the subjects I took.

My exams last until 10 of June. In 5 weeks, no class! Just struggling do give my best.  To fight and to win the race. Well, it is exams time. The most precious thing everyone cares about is TIME! No time! Lack of time!! Well now, everyone seems realised that time is precious, and time is gold.

I have limited time in surfing and hanging out with friends. I have limited time for lepak-ing, watching movies and traveling! But, how about serving? Serving God? 

Someone might say, don't play keyboard in church during exam time. It is wasting your time! Don't take care about CF during exam time, because it is wasting your time! Don't go to church during exam time, because, it is wasting (again) your time.

Wow! Imagine God use that words back to you, "Don't care about him/her during exam time, because it is just wasting my time?"

Think about it.

Wishing you all the best in AS and A2 examination.
And, may God bless you.

No comments: