Saturday, July 10, 2010

A2 Syllabus

I'm in my 3rd Semester in KTT now. Well, A2 syllabus are quite tough, rushing and accelerating! Imagine, in around 3 months we need to finish all the syllabus! For those who take maths, we need to put more effort and sacrifice a lot of our time in tutorial, miscellaneous and assignments.

Recently, I have involved in organizing juniors' Orientation Activities which causes all the MPPs to burn their midnight oil. We slept around 2am/3am, and we need to wake up early just to make sure the flow of the activities are smooth. Actually, we'll started leaning A2 syllabus before our AS examination. But, I believe, most of us didn't really focus during A2 classes as AS was just around the corner. 

So, when I came back from my holidays, I really need to catch up and revise! I've forgotten most of the A2 syllabus taught by the lecturers before. While busy revising and catching up, the lecturers also starting to press on and accelerate with A2 stuff. Plus with a lot of activities, and tutorials, oh my goodness, this is really pressuring.

In my opinion, 1.5 years students are the most busy in KTT so far! Especially those who take maths. Some of us is now gasping for air doing all those stuff. (I'm a bit jealous for those who dropped maths as they have more free time and relax).

But, for those who take maths, don't give up! Let's do our best and no more turning back. No regret of taking Maths. And, just believe that we can handle this. (We are actually now exposed to the real life of a doctor). Great indirect exposure!

By the way, some of my friends are going to sit for their IELTS Examination at the end of this month. All the best ya! Mine? 13-14 of August. Which is a day after we can get our AS Results! Haha.

Okay, I'll update again later.
God Bless!

3 comments:

Elnino said...

oh yes..i remember dat feeling..looking over my shoulder seeing shawn studying other subjects while we hav to do miscellaneous exercise..but dun worry man! it'll all be worth it~!:)
jia you for ur ielts too...
after reading ur blog..im sure u can easily get 7.5 above:)

Joan said...

All the best! I know you can do it well. I have faith on you! =)

Maegyvear said...

Thanks Keshan! I'm worry about my Ielts too!!! huhu..

Joan: tqvm!