Thursday, July 15, 2010

Something to think about?

 
 
I believe that each and everyone of us do have our own idol, role model or someone that we trust with. Practically, one of the most trusted person in my life is my elder sister, Marcela! We share a lot of thing, advicing each other, giving different opinion or even to share our own problems; no matter guy or girl problems. We are very open about it because we understand each other. And, we are sibling (of course)!

Well, recently, she knew that I'm very busy. I'm loaded with a lot of stuff! Time will be the most precious, and rest is the most needed! Then, she gave me words of encouragement, inspiration, motivation and opinion. Thanks. 
 
Last night, suddenly she sent me this message via SMS which I think you guys also deserve to learn from it:

"When there are so many things you need to do, and to think of, does it ever cross your mind like drinking an orange juice at the beach, watch movie before you sleep, laugh as you can't stop, or smile when you think of something? What? I can't hear you. Did you say no? OMG. That's too bad for you. Haha. You see, end of it! Those bad thinking make your days even worse! You waste your time and feel regret at the end. Crying over things that cannot be returned. So, why not just enjoy the game?"

Think about it.
God Bless.

1 comment:

Marcela ^^ said...

~~~~ OOooWWW,.. sgat TharU !!!! ^^hahahaa.. U shud B thanKful to GOd.. It's juz happened Dat I Felt Like HE Whispered to my Ears.. sayin... U nED More Encouragement.. huahuahuaa...