Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday

I think, ALU 10 is the most hectic class in KTT! From Monday until Friday, we start our class at 8.00am, break 1 hour in the afternoon, and then continue class until 5.00pm. Imagine! So, just a reminder, be careful with any ALU 10 students. Hehe. Some of us could be very moody, and busy (of course). And, try to understand if we can't join or spend of our time with others activity.

To my seniors, erm...our time is different with you guys. If you guys said that your Semester 3 is packed and loaded with a lot of things, ALU 10 is triple! For our batch, the lecturers added 2 hours for Biology and another 2 hours for physics. And, I'm taking maths (miscellaneous!!). Having Mr. Razib class is such a blessing. But, we need to sacrifice a lot of thing. Plus, my biology lecturer is Miss Aifaa. She is very good! But, she gave us a lot (I really meant it: A LOT) of assignments and tutorial. You might cannot imagine it, but yes, that is the truth.

I'm not blaming. I'm not complaining. But, I just wanted to say this so that other students can understand us, and especially, considering my situation. Recently, people misjudge me because of something. It is really hurting, but, I understand, they didn't know the truth. So, I'm here to explain and prove something so that they won't have any bad expectation or misunderstanding.

Time management is very important. Health come first! God is my priority!

Thanks to some of my friends who took care of me. Who understand my condition, and trying to ease it by simply make me smile. Merci beaucoup!

Okay, today is Saturday. As usually, I had my hectic class from 8.00am until 3.00pm just now. ALU4 - ALU7 just finished their IELTS Examination! Congratulation. And, most of the students here went out for outing. Me? I'm stuck in my apartment! Huhu. Nevermind. Actually, they asked me to go out with them, but I chose not to do so as I have promise to meet with one junior, just to spend our time in sharing and consulting each other.

To those who went out today, don't forget to bring me something!!!!

Okay, God bless!

No comments: