Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Ruler

I have a ruler. Favourite ruler indeed! I kept it since 2008. I punched it by using a hole puncher to make it unique and extra ordinary! My ruler served me around 3 years without any problem and hesitation. I like my ruler.

But recently, on 26 July 2010, I broke my ruler unconsciously! Maybe, it is too old and yet not more flexible as before.

Just before my maths paper, while I was standing in front of the examination main hall, it died (broke)! I screamed! Thanks God because Gavin Yap brought extra ruler. So, he let me to borrow it. I took that ruler, but I didn't use it. Huhu. Condolence!

I went to mini-mart. And bought a new one! Yeah! Patah tumbuh hilang berganti.

This is your destiny = going to be punched later!!!

The End.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Maegyvear,lend me your new and extra ordinary ruler for my exam. I promise that I won't break it. =D

Maegyvear said...

sure ^^