Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First Impression

Last year (2009), during my Orientation Week, we played the First Impression Game. And here is what they've wrote for me:

-Friendly
-You can fix scientific machine
-Smart
-Aramai Tii!
-Cool
-Gentle
-Nice
-Friendly
-Smart
-Really nice
-Cute
-Cool name, you rookz!!!

This year, during my Juniors' Orientation Week, we've played the same game. Oh, by the way, I'm incharge of the Orientation Sessions (MPP). And here is what they wrote for me.

 
-Cute
-Hardly cute
-Good friend
-You share a name with a TV character
-Maggie
-Same name
-You look like Lunbawang
-Cute
-Smart
-I remember the old series of McGyver
-Gibo!!!
-Quite short guy!! Hahaha.
-My lover
-Kind
-Innocent
-Nice
-Handsome
-Kind
-Sweet voice
-Sabahan bah tu!
-Weird accent
-Cool
-Cute
-Macho
-Friendly, cool
-Friendly man
-Happy
-Cute
-Friendly
-Cute
-Handsome
-Lovely guy
-Cute accent
-Nice

Haha. Lol. This game is fun!!! During Orientation, the juniors said that they are afraid of me. Because, I look very serious. Ya kah pula? Haha. Nevermind. Thanks for the first impressions from you guys.

Have an awesome journey in KTT!
Good Bless.

2 comments:

Felicia Tee said...

hahahahaha!! "Sabah bah tu!"

Jodelle said...

haha,i wrote one of that too,haha =p