Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday

I slept around 5.15am after I've finished watching the Final World Cup 2010, Spain VS Netherlands at Student Lounge! Yeah, my team won! Viva Espana!!

Then, I woke up linguistically at 10.00am after my old alarm clock ringing unstoppably on top of my drawer. I looked into the mirror and saw my not-so-enough-sleep-red-eyes. I have Maths class with Mr. Razib at 11.00am.

Now, I'm blogging just after I came back from my Biology Class with Miss Aifaa. I'm too tired, and hardly sleepy. But, I haven't settle few thing for tonight practice. By the way, at 6.30pm-7.30pm, I'm having CF meeting with my Committees. Next, 7.30pm-8.30pm, I'm having CF Practice. After that, I will continue with CF Showchoir and Musical Performances Practice with the members. Lastly, I'll continue with CF Dance Practice! Oh my goodness, I hope I can have extra energy and stamina to do this. Study? Revision? Assignment? Still in KIV process (Keep In View).

My life, as usual, are very busy and packed with activities, assignments, tutorials, study and not forgotten, my responsibility and commitment as CF President and MPP Vice President. (Thanks God, I resigned my post as Class Representative last year). I took this as a challenge, and a great exposure towards a busy and hectic life when I officially graduate as a doctor.

By the way, I'm taking this opportunity to thank you to all my friends and lecturers here who support me, stand beside me, and even give a helping hand when I need them.

God Bless.

No comments: